Singer Sewing Machine 9960 Quantum Stylist
Singer Sewing Machine 9960 Quantum Stylist
Description of Singer Sewing Machine 9960 Quantum Stylist
White Sewing Machine Store are delighted to present the brilliant SINGER 9960 Quantum Stylist 600-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine.
With so many available today, it is great to have a name you can trust. The SINGER 9960 Quantum Stylist 600-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine is certainly that and will be a perfect purchase.
For this great price, the SINGER 9960 Quantum Stylist 600-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine is highly respected and is a regular choice with many people. Singer have included some excellent touches and this means good value for money.
A Dealer-Quality Machine at a Fraction of the Cost
Customer reviews say it all--SINGER’s 9960 Quantum Stylist Sewing Machine features sophisticated functions and smart technology. Now you can have high-end features at a great value. Customers love the 600 built-in stitches, automatic electronic thread trimmer, extra-large sewing space, and a wide array of presser feet.
| || |
|Machine Accent Color|| || |
|Bonus Presser Feet|| || |
Easy Threading System with Automatic Needle ThreaderThreading the machine is so easy that you can have the entire machine threaded, from the spool to the needle’s eye, in just six seconds. Threading instructions are even printed on the sewing machine. The automatic needle threader is sewing’s biggest timesaver.
Easy-to-Load Top Drop-In Bobbin System with Clear CoverThe bobbin loads from the top, so it is easy to insert the bobbin. The clear cover makes it convenient to monitor the bobbin thread supply.
Digital Information AdvisorStitch information including selected built-in stitch, stitch length and width settings, and recommended presser foot are displayed on the crystal clear LCD screen.
Free ArmThe removable free arm provides easy access to cuffs, collars, pant hems and other difficult-to-reach areas.
600 Built-In Stitches with Stitch Reference ChartThis chart located on the upper lid of the machine allows you to quickly see all the 600 built-in stitches and choose the perfect stitch for your project.
13 Fully Automatic Perfectly Sized Built-In Buttonhole Styles with Exclusive Buttonhole UnderplateButtonhole sewing is a one-step simple process providing reliable results every time. The sides of the buttonholes are sewn in the same direction to prevent gaps in stitching or fabric distortion.
FREE Accessories Including 18 Presser FeetExpands your creative possibilities.
Extension TableProvides extra-large sewing area for large projects including quilting.
Additional Features And Benefits
Automatic Electronic Thread TrimmerPress the thread cutter button and the machine automatically trims threads when you are done sewing.
Mirror Imaging and Elongation Function with Stitch Editing CapabilitiesWith just a touch of a button select stitches can be mirror imaged, adding even more stitch variety. Select the elongation button and a variety of stitches can be made two to five times longer. Control the exact look of a stitch pattern with the stitch editing capabilities.
Automatic Stitch Length and WidthAll stitches are automatically set with the optimum stitch length and width settings. Feel free to override these settings for ultimate creativity.
Electronic Auto PilotUnplug the foot control, press the Start button and the machine sews. You are still in complete control over the speed - just slide the Speed Control lever to the desired maximum speed.
Needle Up / Down ButtonPressing this button when the machine is stopped will change the needle position from down to up or from up to down.
Drop Feed with Box Feed MotionLower the feed dogs for free-motion embroidery, monograms and for sewing buttons. The feed dogs move in a box motion ensuring perfect feeding throughout the entire feed process.
Automatic Bobbin WindingFollow the numbered diagram printed on the sewing machine and your bobbin is full in no time. The needle bar automatically disengages when winding the bobbin, making bobbin winding safer because the needle won’t move up and down. The bobbin will automatically stop turning when the bobbin is completely filled. Never worry about overfilling a bobbin again.
Slow Sewing Speed OptionAllows you to sew at slower speeds for intricate work.
Two StayBright LED LightsIlluminates the work space and will last for 100,000 sewing hours.
Large Back-Lit LCD Screen with Brightness ControlProvides clear and easy viewing of stitch functions including stitch width and length, tension settings, and the recommended presser foot.
Direct Button Stitch SelectionProvides direct access to eight of the most popular stitches including straight, zigzag, blind-hem and one buttonhole.
7mm Stitch WidthMost stitches can be set for a maximum width of 7 mm creating attractive satin and decorative stitches.
Electronic Twin Needle ControlStitches are automatically adjusted for twin needle sewing with just the touch of a button.
High Sewing SpeedWith a maximum sewing speed of 850 stitches-per-minute, projects can be sewn quickly.
Automatic Locking Stitch FunctionTie-off decorative and utility stitches with just a push of a button. This feature ensures quality stitching and prevents unraveling.
Automatic ReversePush the conveniently located Automatic Reverse Button to sew in reverse and reinforce the stitch.
Horizontal ThreadingAllows for the thread to feed more evenly reducing poor stitch formation and thread breakage. An auxiliary spool pin is included for vertical threading, if desired.
25 Needle PositionsNeedle position can be changed for individual projects like inserting zippers or cording and topstitching.
Error WarningAn audible warning alerts the sewer if something is incorrect. The audible warning can be deactivated, if desired.
Warning AnimationA picture appears on the LCD screen illustrating the probable error.
Automatic TensionThis system ensures stable stitch quality, whatever type of fabric is being sewn. The tension can be adjusted using the tension adjustment buttons, if desired.
Extra-High Presser Foot LifterThe presser foot lifter has two heights. The second offers more clearance, which is needed when placing multiple layers of bulky fabric under the presser foot.
Optimum Power ControlA control system that senses when additional power is required to maintain speed through thick or changing fabric conditions. This feature is most useful when sewing through multiple (six to eight) layers of fabric.
DC MotorProvides instant start up and stop with no casting, for accurate and precise stitch placement.
Heavy Duty Metal FrameThe internal skeleton of the sewing machine is constructed of heavy duty metal that holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing and overall durability.
WarrantyLimited 25-year warranty including 5 years on electronic components and 1 year on adjustments.
On-Board StorageThe accessories are conveniently stored in the removable sewing table, providing easy access to accessories.
Snap-On Presser FeetEasily change snap-on presser feet without use of a screwdriver.
18 Presser Feet Included (Located Inside the Free Arm Storage Area Within the Machine)All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot with Underplate, Button Sewing Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Open Toe Foot, Overcasting Foot, Darning And Embroidery Foot, Rolled Hem Foot, Cording Foot, Straight Stitch / Quilting Foot, Even Feed / Walking Foot BONUS Presser Feet Adjustable Bias Binder Foot, Single Welt Cording Foot, Braiding Foot with Guide, Stitch-in-the-Ditch Foot, Fancy Trim Foot, Clearance Place, Presser Foot Shank
A Sampling of Stiches for the 9960 Quantum StylistFulfill your creative dreams with a large selection of stitches including basic, decorative and stretch stitches for clothing construction, quilting, home décor, and crafting.
Includes four standard fonts for letters and numbers.
Standard Accessories Included:
- All-Purpose Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Buttonhole Foot and Underplate
- Button Sewing Foot
- Blind Hem Foot
- Satin Stitch Foot
- Open Toe Foot
- Overcasting Foot
- Darning and Embroidery Foot
- Rolled Hem Foot
- Cording Foot
- Straight Stitch/Quilting Foot
- Even Feed / Walking Foot
- Extra Wide Extension Table
- Needle Pack
- Bobbins (Class 15J)
- Seam Ripper
- Lint Brush
- Spool Pin with Felt Washer
- Spool Caps
- Seam Guide
- Quilting Bar
Bonus Accessories Included:
- Adjustable Bias Binder Foot
- Single Welt Cording Foot
- Braiding Foot and Guide
- Stitch-in-the-Ditch Foot
- Fancy Trim Foot
- Clearance Plate
- Presser Foot Shank
The included hard-sided dust cover is customized to fit your SINGER 9960 Quantum Stylist sewing machineKeep your machine protected and dust-free when not in use. The back opening allows you to use the machine’s built-in carry handle to move your machine short distances. The front compartment allows you to easily access and store the manual.
Explore your creativity with 18 included presser feet (located inside the free arm storage area within the machine)
- All-Purpose Foot is used for general sewing on most types of fabric.
- Zipper Foot is used to insert zippers and piping. Use it on fashion or home décor projects.
- Buttonhole Foot sews perfectly sized buttonholes, no matter how many you want to make. The process is fully automatic, eliminating the guesswork. The Exclusive Buttonhole Underplate sandwiches fabric between lower plate and foot to ensure perfect buttonholes on multiple layers of fabric.
- Button Sewing Foot is used to attach buttons to clothing and projects.
- Blind Hem Foot is used to create invisible hems on skirts, pants and more.
- Satin Stitch Foot is transparent for easy viewing. It has a slotted grove on the bottom that dense stitching to pass freely underneath, such as in decorative sewing. This foot is ideal for appliqueing.
- Open Toe Foot is used when appliquéing. It can be used for decorative stitching and surface embellishment.
- Overcasting Foot (Overedge Foot) is used to add a seam finish at the edge of a seam allowance. It can also be used to sew a seam while also sewing an edge finish.
- Darning and Embroidery Foot is used for repairing holes or torn areas. It can also be used to do freehand embroidery, stipple quilting, and creating monograms.
- Rolled Hem Foot (Narrow Hem Foot) is used to sew a narrow rolled hem, providing a professional edge finish on light to medium-weight fabrics.
- Cording Foot is used to add surface embellishment to fabrics with cords, thin braids or yarn.
- Straight Stitch (1/4-Inch Quilting Foot) is used for quilting 1/4-inch seam allowances. It can be used for small projects with narrow seam allowances. It can also be used to sew lightweight fabrics like chiffon.
- Even Feed Foot (Walking Foot) is used for sewing several layers of fabric, especially when quilting. It is also great for matching plaids or stripes and sewing fabrics with nap or pile, to keep them from shifting.
- Adjustable Bias Binder Foot makes beautiful edge finishes with your favorite bias tape.
- Single Welt Cording Foot provides professional finish on upholstered and home décor projects.
- Braiding Foot and Guide stitches trims, braids and cords for decorative embellishments.
- Stitch-in-the-Ditch Foot helps create perfect seams and edges on quilts.
- Fancy Trim Foot allows you to decorate your projects with sequins and fancy trims.
- The Clearance Plate creates a thread shank when sewing buttons in place. It can also be used when sewing over heavy seams to balance the height of the foot.
- The Presser Foot Shank must be attached when using adjustable bias binder foot, single welt cording foot, braiding foot, stitch-in-the-ditch foot, fancy-trim foot, and clear piping foot.